April 21, 2017
Come Say Hi at DrupalCon Baltimore
DrupalCon Baltimore is only a few days away, and we couldn’t be more excited to see our clients, friends, and colleagues there.
If you’re planning on attending DrupalCon Baltimore, we hope you’ll come find one of us and say hello! For the third year in a row, we are proud to be a Diamond sponsor of the event. You’ll be able to find FFW team members at the booth in the exhibit hall, or leading trainings, sessions, or other important meetings.
Want to win an Apple Watch or an Amazon Echo? Come see us at Booth 100. We’ll be giving away free shirts, stickers, and swag items, and we’ll be signing people up for a raffle. We’ll announce our raffle winners on Twitter on Thursday, and hope you’ll come sign up to participate.
As for sessions and trainings, our expert team will be sharing our knowledge throughout the event. Want to learn from our best and brightest? You can find us here:
- Training: Becoming an Awesome Drupal Project Manager
- Session: Anti-Crash Course: How to Avoid Drupal’s Most Common Pitfalls
- Session: Using Drupal to Power the YMCA
- Session: Scaling and Sharing: Building Custom Drupal Distributions for Federated Organizations
- Session: Less Is More: What Modules, Features or API's Should We Cut From Core?
- Session: Better than VMs
If you see someone in an FFW shirt at a session, summit, or party, feel free to come say hi and give us a high five. We’re always happy to make new friends, and want to share our love of all things Drupal. See you there!