FFW is looking for a qualified Accountant who is highly motivated to work in a dynamic environment, joining our FFW Finance Team in Sofia.
As an Accountant you will be responsible to prepare, compute, manage, research and analyse all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business. You will play a key role during the month end closing and accounting processes.
We expect from you to:
- Manage all accounting operations End to End based on accounting principles;
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process;
- Develop periodic reports for management;
- Administration of accounts receivable and accounts payable process, communication with clients, resolving issues and answering queries;
- Assist in the preparation of profit and loss accounts, budget, cash flows;
- Assist with the monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting;
- Participate in finance projects for new systems implementations, and optimization of reporting.
- Payroll responsibilities – prepare payroll payments and ensure payroll funding is in place.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics (ACCA or CFA degree would be a strong advantage);
- Accounting experience, preferably in an international environment with a minimum 3 years;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills;
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices;
- Proactiveness and openness, „out of the box thinking “;
- Ability to work on multiple tasks with attention to details and to meet deadlines.
What we offer:
- Great opportunity to work in a global digital agency with international colleagues
- A permanent position in an open and friendly working environment
- Good salary package and development potential for the right candidate
- A role where your input, actions and decisions will be valued and welcomed
Please send us your resume and a short cover letter at email@example.com with the subject “Accountant”.
FFW Bulgaria EOOD is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.