We currently have a great vacancy in our Office in Sofia as Controller EU
Reporting to the Finance Manager Europe based in Copenhagen (DK), the Controller EU will be responsible for:
- Ensuring high quality financial analysis and information across our European offices.
- Calculating and developing key financial measures.
- Reviewing and organizing FFW Europe consolidated entries.
- Consolidating group data across a number of other KPI.
- Generating and developing reports regarding the financial status of the EU-companies.
- Identifying possibilities for optimizing the cost structure.
- Developing and implementing a long term controlling systems.
- Proving Management reporting.
- Providing ad-hoc analyses.
- Supporting the annual report process.
- Maintaining budgets and forecast on country and EU-level.
- Project rentability.
- Optimizing processes and reporting.
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration or similar
- At least six years job experience in international controlling or financial reporting function
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Adequate accounting know-how
- Advanced knowledge in MS Excel
- Team spirit with ability to work independently
- Excellent time management
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
What we offer:
- Great opportunity to join a worldwide web agency
- A permanent position in an open and friendly working environment with great colleagues
- Fast decision-making and the opportunity to shape our processes and how we approach our work
You are the Controller we are looking for? Then we’re looking forward to meet you soon! Please send us your resume and a short cover letter (please only in English) at email@example.com with the subject "Controller EU Sofia".
FFW Bulgaria EOOD is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.