Building a career in sales with a great company is exciting. Deciding where to grow your sales career is critical. You need the opportunity to learn while having the mentorship to succeed.
FFW is searching for a Digital Sales Executive, offering you the opportunity to join our winning team. We lead our industry, we are a trusted brand, and we are well-known in our space. It is fun to work in a field where there is a genuine desire for your service and you know your company is at the top of its game.
About the Company
FFW has 17 years of experience in providing complex and creative digital solutions for brands of different size and nationality. In Europe, our customer portfolio includes LUSH Cosmetics, the United Nations, numerous local government organisations, Amnesty International, and Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors without Borders) – among many more.
Our UK office, based in Sandwich on the Kent coast, is an integral part of our global team of more than 420 people across 13 countries - and we’re growing fast! As well as working with large organisations, we have a diverse portfolio across many verticals, providing mission-critical digital solutions to all types of organisations – small and large, private and public, commercial and not-for-profit. We consider ourselves to be an open-minded, curious and ambitious company.
About the Role
Our Digital Sales Executive will be on the front line, developing new business opportunities. You will be provided the tools to research target companies and develop both telephone and email campaigns in your target area. You will qualify leads for your team and be partnered with an Account Executive who will develop these leads into opportunities and closure. We have a marketing team dedicated to warming up our prospects so that they know who we are and the value of engaging us. It’s just a question of reaching out, building and maintaining a dialogue, and timing.
As our Digital Sales Executive, you will:
- Promote FFW Agency externally and make initial contact with selected potential clients in the UK
- Generate and qualify sales leads and develop the sales forecast
- Create, maintain and update records in Salesforce
- Analyse potential from data gathered through several tools we use
- Collaborate closely with the rest of the Inside Sales, Marketing and Demand Generation team
- Develop and improve our client acquisition strategy and documentation with the Sales team
- Participate actively in new business activities – we want to hear your ideas and suggestions!
- Report sales activities to our Denmark-based management team and meet target
- Passionate about all things digital: You love the idea of talking to people about how our cutting-edge web solutions will support their business
- Curious about technology: You already know a bit about digital technology and the positive impact that customised web solutions can have on a business - and you want to learn more!
- You take a genuine interest in the needs of prospective clients and their business ambitions
- You really care about working as a valued member of a successful team
- You are used to showing initiative and are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- You have great phone conversational skills, focusing on the right questions, always listening, and you take pride in how you document your conversations
- Salesforce experience is a plus, as is experience and/or specific training in a sales development or marketing role
- You are a professional communicator, both in your written and spoken English
What Do We Offer?
- A permanent position with fantastic opportunities for further professional development
- An open, relaxed working atmosphere with great colleagues in an established digital agency
- Insight into how an agency’s market presence is created and how leads become concrete projects
- The opportunity to shape our processes and how we approach our work – and make a difference!
- Flexible, family-friendly working hours
- Smart offices in Discovery Park, Sandwich
To find out more about us, watch a short video here.
Interested? We look forward to your application!
Please send us your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are the perfect candidate to join our team, by email, with the subject “(Your name) – Application for Digital Sales Executive” to Mathias Christoffersen, Director of Inside Sales Europe at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are more than welcome to contact Mathias Christoffersen if you have any questions regarding the position on +45 3154 0098