Building a career in sales can be accelerated growing within a great company. Deciding where you grow your sales career is critical. You want enough responsibility to learn yet have the mentorship to succeed. We offer being part of a team that has shown its ability to win. We are also at the very top of our industry, a trusted brand, and we are well known in our space. It is fun to work in a field where there is a genuine desire for your service and you know your company is at the top of its game.
About the company:
For over 15 years, FFW has provided significant digital experiences to the world’s largest brands. FFW is a team of more than 420 people across 12 countries and growing fast. Not only do we work with large organisations, but we have a diverse portfolio across various verticals working on a variety of mission critical digital solutions.
About the role:
Our Inside Sales Representative will be on the front line developing new business opportunities. You will be provided the tools to research target companies and develop both telephone and email campaigns in your target area. You will qualify leads for your team and be partnered with an Account Executive who will develop these leads into opportunities and closure. We have a marketing team dedicated to warming up our prospects so that they know who we are and the value of engaging us. It’s just a question of reaching out, building keeping a dialog, and timing.
- Making initial contact with selected potential clients in UK
- Generating and qualifying sales leads and developing the sales forecast
- Creating, maintaining and updating records in SalesForce
- Collaborating closely with the project management team
- Developing and improving our client acquisition strategy and documentation with the sales team
- Active participation in new business activities – we want to hear your ideas and suggestions!
- Reporting of sales activities to the management in Copenhagen
- Passion - Take a genuine interest in prospects needs and really care about the level of success your team can deliver
- Show initiative and be a self-starter
- Have a good phone conversational skills, focus on the right questions, always listen, take strong discovery notes
- Draft relevant emails with a call to action (Understand a give-to-get)
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset
- A permanent position with fantastic opportunities for further professional development
- An open, relaxed working atmosphere with great colleagues in an established digital agency
- Fast decision-making and the opportunity to shape our processes and how we approach work
- Flexible, family-friendly working hours
- Smart offices in Discovery Park
Watch a short video about us here: https://vimeo.com/127157727
We look forward to your application! Please send us your documents and a motivated letter by email with the subject “(Your name) – Application for Inside Sales Representative” to firstname.lastname@example.org