FFW is seeking a Sales Account Executive to develop new business opportunities. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, has excellent verbal and written communication skills, is well organized, able to work on several concurrent opportunities and is experienced in contacting and conversing with both marketing and technical roles (IT Managers, developers, etc.). The Account Executive will be responsible to identify, qualify and close sales opportunities for FFW’s services.
This role is a great opportunity for a talented field sales person with experience in selling professional services who is comfortable interacting with customers across different business verticals. The Account Executive will be responsible for an assigned territory / vertical market and will drive opportunities from prospecting through close. The ideal candidate will possess a demonstrated ability to develop strong business relationships and sell services in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for sales professionals that won’t settle for hitting their number; they are only happy with exceeding their targets (and the uncapped earning potential that comes with that).
- Meet and/or exceed individual bookings target for assigned territory / vertical.
- Manage all levels of the sales lifecycle including prospecting, identification, qualification, and close.
- Coordinate activities with and provide support to VP of Sales.
- Develop strong customer relationships.
- Develop and execute sales strategy with key partners.
- Assess the potential of a client and develop a strategy for winning their business.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of FFW’s services offerings, industry trends, and competition.
- Develop and maintain accurate forecasts.
- At least 5+ years of proven success selling professional services with a digital agency or web development firm.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience building new business pipelines for services across a wide variety of industries
- Experience using salesforce.com
- Outstanding presentation skills and demonstrated attention to detail
- High standards for delivering customer service
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity
FFW is a digital agency built on technology, driven by data, and focused on user experience. For more than 15 years, the world’s largest brands have relied on us to build accessible, creative, and user-friendly digital solutions that deliver results. We are more than 420 people across 11 countries, with a track record of over 1,000 digital solutions delivered since 2000. FFW is a part of the Intellecta Group, a leading communication agency and publicly traded company based in Northern Europe. We were recently recognized for being one of the fastest growing women owned/led companies in the US.