We’re looking to add a new Senior Business Controller to our Bulgarian branch. We have offices in Sofia, Gabrovo and Tarnovo, and the right candidate for this position can choose to work in whichever location is most convenient. This job includes several trips each year to our offices in Copenhagen, Berlin, Paris, or London.
The Senior Business Controller EU reports to the Finance Manager Europe based in Copenhagen (DK).
The person in this role will be responsible for:Acting as a business partner for one or more of our European entities
- Ensuring high quality financial transparency for these entities
- Supporting country managers in making decisions on a sound financial basis
- Preparing monthly reporting, deviation analysis, etc.
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Project profitability analysis
- Optimizing processes and reporting
Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications and traits:
- Attended business school, or has a university degree in Economics, Business Administration or similar
- At least six years job experience in controlling, preferably also audit experience
- Comfortable interacting with people at different levels in the organization. This is a great job for an extrovert
- Organized, pragmatic and proactive
- Good command of English. Additional knowledge of German, French, or Danish is a plus!
What we offer:
Great opportunity to work in a global digital agency with international colleagues
A permanent position in an open and friendly working environment
Good salary package and development potential for the right candidate
A role where your input, actions and decisions will be valued and welcomed
Please send us your resume and a short cover letter (in English) at email@example.com with the subject “Senior Business Controller EU”. Deadline for application is 20 March 2018.
FFW Bulgaria EOOD is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.