We are looking for a passionate senior level developer to join the international FFW team on a remote basis. You will contribute to the development of top of the line projects on the Drupal market.
We’re looking for a bright, ambitious, motivated, talented candidate with an innovative mindset who is willing to go the extra mile to make every project a success. In return, you will receive a great opportunity for professional growth and development.
The perfect candidate is able to code custom modules according to coding standards and best practices and to test the quality and security of the written code. This position requires that you are able to handle complicated backend tasks such as migration, search customization, and web service programming. Furthermore, exceptional programming skills, problem-solving abilities, and an eye for details.
- Building custom modules and libraries
- Building secure, scalable backend solutions for our clients
- Integrations with 3rd party systems via REST, SOAP or other necessary protocols
- Writing of automated tests (Unit, Integration, Behaviour)
- Working with Git version control system following the Git Flow workflow.
- Working with various CI tools
- Working with virtualization tools such as (VirtualBox, Docker or other)
- Use of automation tools such as Phing, Ansible, Vagrant, etc.
- Writing database queries and logic
- Investigating problems with community modules and patches as required
- Taking part in software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, etc.)
- Communicating with clients in professional and well-mannered way
- Mastery of the English language
- You have a minimum of three years of Drupal/Symfony/Laravel development experience
- You have experience working on large-scale complex deployments
- You are passionate about open-source
- You have a well-established presence on Github, Drupal.org or other related communities
- You enjoy teamwork
- You're committed to excellence
- You communicate well and solve problems in creative ways
- You work effectively and efficiently
- You have a self-driven personality
- You are well-organized
- You are eager to fix things and improve the status quo
What We Offer
- The largest Drupal agency in the world, working with clients such as Syngenta, LUSH, Misys and Vodafone
- Join and impact new initiatives within the company
- A near-flat organizational structure where everyone is encouraged to think out-of-the-box and speak openly about their ideas
- A simple hierarchical structure to ensure quick decision-making
- The chance to become part of R&N process and be part of the technology changes within the company
- A dynamic environment where teams take rounds on different roles so that everyone can help everyone else
- Self-driven teams with project ownership and responsibility
- Internal events such as hackathons to play with something new
- 4 hours every week allocated for working on own projects
- Allocated budget for new equipment every 2-3 years
- Provided support for professional certifications