Are you FFW’s new member of our global creative team? We are looking for a talented person to join our international organisation with more than 420 colleagues, working as part of our UK team based in Sandwich, Kent.
As our UX expert, you will work closely with multiple development teams and project managers and will be involved in all user-focused project design processes to deliver a unique user experience every time.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, partners and customers to understand user needs and evaluate designs
- Deliver UX wireframes, user and process flows, mock-ups and functional specifications
- Elaborate user journey maps, user path diagrams, sketches
- Conduct and moderate user testing sessions
- Define, develop and present innovative concepts for visual design
- Work within the constraints of customer specifications and technical integrations
- Ensure excellent timing and quality of deliverables
- Bring your creativity and open mind to deliver the best UX design for our customers
- Passionate about UX Design and everything about user interaction concepts and usability
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar position, with a portfolio demonstrating your impressive skills
- Good understanding of platform constraints, browsers and accessibility guidelines
- Love working with Sketch, WebFlow, InVision and other industry standard tools
- Experience working with prototyping tools along with user testing practices and responsive web design
- Ability to present and sell your designs effectively to key stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
What we offer:
- Great opportunity to join a full service agency within our small but highly effective UK Team!
- A permanent position in an open, relaxed and friendly working environment with great colleagues
- Exciting projects working with well-known international partners
- Fast decision-making and the opportunity to shape our processes and how we approach our work
- A company where cooperation between teams, creativity and work-life balance are key features
For over 15 years, FFW has provided digital solutions for some of the world’s biggest brands, companies and organisations. FFW is a team of more than 400 people across 12 countries and growing fast. Not only do we work with large organizations, but we have a diverse portfolio across various verticals working on a variety of mission critical digital solutions.
FFW UK is our newest office and was opened in 2015. Our customer portfolio includes, among others, LUSH, Pfizer, Syngenta and Johnson & Johnson.
Are you the UX Consultant we are looking for? Then we’re looking forward to hearing from you!