Drupal Console is the new CLI (Command Line Interface) for Drupal. This tool can help you to generate boilerplate code, as well as interact with, and debug Drupal 8. From the ground up, it is built to utilize the same modern PHP practices that have been adopted in Drupal 8.
What makes Drupal Console unique?
- Built to utilize the same modern PHP practices adopted by Drupal 8.
- Generates the code and files needed for modules and components.
- Allows individuals and teams to develop smarter and faster.
- Multilingual and translatable.
- Facilitates Drupal 8 adoption while making development and interaction more efficient and enjoyable.
At FFW, we are proud to be the primary supporting orginization for Drupal Console.