Information We Collect and Receive
FFW may collect or receive Customer Data and other information (“Other Information”) in a variety of of ways:
- Customer data. Customers or individuals granted access to one of FFW’s service (Products by FFW) by a Customer (“Authorized Users”) submits customer data when using the service. This may include user generated data such as content, image uploads, videos, and others.
- Other Information
- User account information. We may collect your email address, username, password as well as other information you provide on our Websites. These are generally minimally required information in order to establish a user account and provide the corresponding services.
- Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer when you interact with one of our Websites.
When visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
As with most websites and technology service delivered over the internet, FFW logs user data on our websites that requires a user account for security and compliance purposes. The log data may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page visited before using the website or services, date/time of the user logins, user interactions with the service with each login sessions.
We receive information from you hat helps us approximate your location. For example, we may use an IP address received from your browser or device to determine approximate location. We may also collect location information from devices in accordance with the consent process provided by your device.
- Cookies. We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
- Third party services. Part of the data we receive are collected and stored by third party services. For example, these data includes website browsing session information, user interaction recordings.
Please see the list below and you may be able to opt-out of data-collection performed by these third party services.
- Additional information provided to FFW. We receive other information when submitted to our websites or if you have given your information in a conference, contest, activity, event, apply for a job, request support, interact with our social media accounts or otherwise communicate with FFW.
There are no statutory or contractual obligations to provide any customer data or other information (collectively, “information”). However, if certain information is collected such as user account setup details are not provided, we may unable to provide the corresponding services.
How We Use Information
FFW uses the Other information to further our legitimate interest in operating our Services, Websites and business, and more specifically:
- We use Other information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- As required by applicable law, legal process or regulation.
- To investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse.
- We use your Other information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- For billing, account management and other administrative matters.
- To send email and other communications. We may send you service, technical and other administrative emails, messages and other types of communications. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our services, our service offerings and related notices such as security and fraud notices. These communications are considered part of the service and you may not opt out of them. Additionally, we may occasionally send emails about new product features, promotional communications, these are marketing related communication that you can control whether you receive them or not.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
This section describes how FFW may share and disclose information.
- We may share Other information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share Other information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share Other information to comply with laws.
- We may share Other information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share Other information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share Other information with those who need it to do work for us.
- We may share Other information with third parties when we have obtained consent to do so.
FFW will retain Customer Data in accordance with a Customer’s instructions, including any applicable terms in the Customer Agreement (Term of Use) and Customer’s user of Service functionality, and as required by applicable law. Depending on the service and service plan, Customer may be able to customize its retention settings and apply those customized settings at the website level. For example, customer may choose number of revisions to store for content created on lndr.co. Please note these settings may result in the deletion and/or de-identification of certain associated information. FFW may retain Other information pertaining to you (even after you have deactivated your account) for a period of time in order to pursue legitimate business interests, conduct audits, comply (and/or demonstrate compliance with) legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
We take data security very seriously. We work hard to protect that data provided to us from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. We take great considerations into the sensitivity of information we collect, process and store. We have received and been recognized with security certifications for UK’s Cyber Essential Digital Security Certification. Given the nature of communications and information processing technology, We cannot guarantee that Information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others.
Identifying the Data Controller and Processor
Data protection law in jurisdictions such as the European Economic Area differentiates between the “controller” and “processor” of information. In general, the data controller makes decision on what to do with the customer data whereas the processor may be responsible for the collection, storage and processing of the customer data. In general, FFW is the processor of Customer Data (for services provided by “Products by FFW”) and the controller of Other information. Different FFW entities provide services in different parts of the world. FFW APS, a Danish company based in Copenhagen, Denmark, is the controller of Other Information and a processor of Customer Data relating to services provided by “Products by FFW” for Customers outside of the U.S. and Canada. FFW LLC., a US company based in Princeton, New Jersey is the controller of Other Information and a processor of Customer Data relating to Authorized Users who use services provided by “Products by FFW” for Customers in the US and Canada.
Individuals located in certain countries, including the European Economic Area, have certain statutory rights to their personal data. You may have the right to request access to information, seek to update, or delete this information subject to any exemptions provided by law. FFW is working to provide the tools such as user profile update in order to facilitate those actions. If you cannot use the these tools or need help, please contact us.
Data Protection Authority
Subject to applicable law, you also have the right to (i) restrict FFW’s use of Information that constitutes your Personal Data and (ii) lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority or the Danish Data Protection Commissioner, which is FFW’s lead supervisory authority in the European Union. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area and believe we maintain your Personal Data within the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you may direct questions or complaints to our lead supervisory authority:
The Data Protection Agency (Datatilsynet) (the “Agency”)
Borgergade 28, 5
Phone +45 33 19 32 00
For U.S and Canada
101 Crawfords Corner Road, Suite 4-101R
Holmdel, NJ 08540
or outside of U.S and Canada
FFW Danmark ApS
Vibenshuset, Lyngbyvej 2,
København Ø 210