April 5, 2018, 10:00 AM - April 5, 2018, 4:00 PM
7 Habits of Highly Effective Themers
Part A - Two Day Subscription Class
A comprehensive overview of the major features of Drupal 8's theming layers and Drupal 8 file organization.
Participants learn twig syntax including output variables and how to use filters. Beginning with Classy and Stable base themes, users will be able to apply what they learn to other themes and create new custom themes. By the end of the class participants will be able to understand, develop, configure, and deploy Drupal 8 themes. Understanding Drupal theming basics and building confidence creating websites with Drupal 8.
The Subscription Program
Technology Training is Hard. Our Training Subscriptions are Easy
Our Center of Excellence Training and Adoption Subscriptions have been designed to help make training easy and effective. The mainstay of our subscriptions are live on-line classes with developers who live and breath technology every day and have extensive training experience. Classes are prescheduled at different times to accommodate different time zones and work schedules and are organized by experience level and subject area.
Each participant receives their own account in our Learning Management System that helps them keep track of training resources, exercises and session dates. Sessions are recorded so they can be repeated and participants can even retake live sessions if they have questions.
Individuals or organizations may purchase a subscription for a single individual for $125 per month, that's an annual cost of $1,500 payable monthly by credit card to access all our scheduled classes. Cancel at any time.
Organizations may purchase a team subscription for up to 12 members for an annual cost of $5,000 payable monthly by credit card or invoiced annually to access all our scheduled classes for everyone on the team. Cancel at any time.
All subscriptions include:
- 1 day of training per month from Fundamentals in Site Building, Front End and Module Development
- scheduled Bench Building Classes in site building, front end and back end development, dev ops, architecture and best practices
- monthly drop-in office hours
- view our course catalog and click on 'Subscribe' for Individual Level access to all our classes and schedules
- sign up here for an Individual Subscription
Team subscriptions also include:
- three hours of adoption consulting or training planning per quarter tailored to your organization’s needs
- monthly online ‘brown bag’ sessions on innovative technology trends and products
- contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 732-792-6566 to sign up for Team Level access to all our classes and schedules
- sign up here for a Team Subscription
For class descriptions and times see our upcoming class listing.
FFW Center of Excellence classes are designed to help organizations achieve success by building deep competency around important concepts and specific needs. Classes are grouped by functional topic areas and organized into three different tracks.
- Business classes are geared to preparing marketing and business teams for Drupal Adoption, site management and project delivery.
- Transition classes help technical teams build understanding and specific skills around the most common development tasks.
- Advanced classes build expertise in architecting complex web solutions leveraging the full Drupal platform.
All classes are available to subscribers.
For information about private training classes or custom training please call 732-792-6566 or email us at email@example.com