If you are an experienced and passionate Drupal master and you want to work in an international team of experts, who contribute to the development of top of the line projects on the Drupal market, you are the right candidate for us.
In FFW, you will be able to take part in annual Drupal conferences and camps. You will receive the great opportunity to face and integrate new technologies in your work on a daily basis.
If you join our FFW team you will grow as a professional in the Drupal world.
In this role you will be responsible for a project from the discovery phase to the final product, as well as take part in mentoring activities. You will be in charge of leading teams, as well as managing technical staff. Your role will also serve as primary point of technical contact for customers, as it relates to our projects.
• Building custom modules and libraries
• Building secure, scalable backend solutions for our clients
• Writing database queries and logic
• Managing Drupal 8/9 configuration
• Investigating problems with community modules and patches, as required
• Mentoring and developing talent within the company
Applicants must be/have
• Minimum 5 years of Drupal development
• Strong software engineering experience - 7+ years of experience
• Experience with common Drupal deployment methodologies (dev->stage->live)
• A passion for open-source and Drupal
• Well-established presence on Github (and/or Drupal)
• Familiarity with software development methodologies (XP, Scrum, etc)
• Experience with version control (Git, SVN, etc.)
• Ability to communicate well and solve problems in creative ways
• Commitment to excellence, as well as strong problem-solving skills
• Fluency in English
What we offer
• Work in a professional team with creative spirit and great working atmosphere
• Working on some of the best projects on the Drupal market - we will be happy to develop great projects together
• Personal development and continuous study programs - we will encourage you to grow!
• Attractive salary, additional health insurance and other social benefits (MultiSport card, breakfast, 25 days off, excellent espresso and others).
• Provided support for professional certifications (all funded by FFW).
• We will encourage you to attend DrupalCons and Camps
• Possibility for remote work
• Possibility for relocation packages
FFW is a digital agency built on technology, driven by data, and focused on user experience. For more than 15 years, the world's largest brands have relied on us to build accessible, creative, and user-friendly digital solutions that deliver results. We are more than 420 people across 11 countries, with a track record of over 1,000 digital solutions delivered since 2000.
At FFW, we're passionate about the work we do, and we're looking for more brilliant and inventive minds to join our team.