We are looking for a talented and experienced SEO consultant to work for some of the largest companies in Europe. You must have a business mindset using SEO to create results, as you will be responsible for ensuring that our biggest clients perform in the complex landscape of SEO. The position covers everything from SEO strategy to successful implementation and we expect you to closely monitor rankings, improving visibility and performance as well as bringing new ideas for ongoing SEO activities to our clients.
As the senior consultant, you are working alongside a team of ambitious SEO experts. You will be part of our enthusiastic Experience team covering digital strategists, user experience experts and digital designers.
You will be involved in the full process, supporting sales in the pitch phase and working on the projects when won. The key tasks include:
- Shaping and estimating the projects of SEO support for each client, including participating in sales pitches
- Developing the SEO roadmap for specific businesses and conduct technical and content related SEO improvements
- Monitoring and further developing the client relationship through strong, ongoing SEO consultancy across the various SEO disciplines
- Executing, supporting and supervising the execution of your SEO roadmap from your SEO colleagues
- Supporting the international FFW organisation with knowledge on SEO related topics by being on the forefront of SEO innovations and techniques
We expect you to have at least 3 years of hands-on experience - ideally from an agency background. You’ll love working in an international environment in a business area that will grow in the coming years.
- Experience with all facets of SEO optimisation
- Ability to see patterns and find insights that will improve client business
- Effective analytical abilities in order to successfully translate data to insights and recommendations
- Ability to translate SEO problems to clients and non-SEO persons
- Excellent technical abilities with all SEO related tools
- Google Optimise and A/B testing, Data Studio & Tag manager
- Fluent in English accompanied with excellent communication skills. Speaking danish would be a huge plus.
We offer you
- FFW is an international workspace with colleagues and clients throughout Europe.
- We breathe to transform our client’s businesses using digital as the tool. Our business approach is supported by a strong creative unit as well as a large technical backbone.
- You will be part of a mixed cultural team with employees spanning six European countries.
- We collect people rather than offices, so if you are the right person, but living elsewhere please apply as we are able to work remotely.
- Permanent Full-time position with 30 days holidays.
If you have any questions, please contact FFWs Head of Experience, Kitt Ralkov, firstname.lastname@example.org or Digital Strategy Lead, Sina Kresse, email@example.com.