As part of our expanding Global Accounts team we are looking for a Solutions Architect to be responsible for the identity and access management solution for one of our major clients.
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Global Accounts but will work very closely with our production units and other architects across the company. You will engage with key stakeholders globally during the full project lifecycle, supporting the existing solution but also the future roadmap definition and implementation.
Technical Architecture - 80%
- Create technical design documents for multi-tiered enterprise solutions.
Research 3rd party systems and enterprise software APIs to find efficient integration options
- Optimize cloud-based architectures for efficiency, scale and stability
- Review and evaluate for compliance with the client’s standards and policies.
- Prepare system design documents.
Business Analysis - 10%
- Interview clients, help define and document requirements.
- Identify teams, policies and standards impacted by the project.
- Define and document support procedures.
Support - 10%
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions to Support.
- Create and update troubleshooting guides for Support team.
Help Support team troubleshoot and diagnose most complicated and escalated issues
Technical Skills & Toolkit
- Architecture: SOA, UML, AWS, ESB, Event-based systems, Design patterns, CI
- Utilities & APIs: Python, Shell, cURL, Janrain API, Confluence, JIRA, GIT, GITHUB, Postman
- Deep experience architecting SOA for web solutions for enterprise customers, including front-end, back-end and infrastructure layers.
- Comfortable managing multiple concurrent responsibilities and delivering on time.
- Tactical experience implementing systems for CI, workflow, and best practice adherence.
- Able to navigate complicated organisational structures with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to talk directly with customers and explain technical topics in a business-friendly way.
- Desirable: Knowledge of identity and access management solutions including Open ID standards
We're offering a full-time permanent position with attractive benefits and competitive compensation.
Send your application here
We're looking forward to hearing from you!