2018 is here, bringing with it resolutions, new KPIs, better best practices, and a rapid rate of change. To keep up with the fast pace of digital evolution, join us for a training on January 11: What Drupal 8 Means for your Organization's Future.
Whether you’re considering adopting Drupal 8 for your organization’s digital presence, or you want to understand how Drupal 8 will change the way your competitors do business, this webinar will help. This training will teach you how Drupal 8 helps organizations:
- Scale their digital presences faster and with less risk
- Leverage responsive web design easily
- Unify numerous digital channels in one application
- Build better global, multilingual, and localized sites
- Simplify content editing and management
This training will occur online on Thursday, January 11, 2018, 3 PM - 5 PM EST. To learn more or register, click here. To set up a dedicated Drupal training for your staff, or for specific questions about making the switch to Drupal 8, contact us. Our Drupal experts are here to help you gauge whether Drupal 8 is the ideal solution for your organization.