For over 15 years, FFW has provided significant digital experiences to the world’s largest brands many within the Fortune 50 in finance, power, media, healthcare, and pharmaceuticals. FFW is a team of more than 400 people across 11 countries and growing fast. Not only do we work with large organizations, but we have a diverse portfolio across various verticals working on a variety of mission critical digital solutions.
We are looking to hire a Drupal Team Lead directly for one of our three offices in Ukraine (was previously Blink Reaction) Nikoleav, Kiev, and Lviv. For a strong candidate we can consider a fully remote hire.
About the role:
A Drupal Architect with 5+ years of Drupal experience that is capable of leading teams, managing technical staff, and has strong communication skills. The team lead is well versed in the technologies we specialize in, such as Drupal. Architecture experience preferred, with a well-balanced knowledge of our offerings. Should possess open-source and community soft-skills. Also is the primary point of technical contact for customers as it relates to projects.
- Provides technical mentorship and direction to project resources.
- Work with the Group Architect to implement and enforce company technical standards.
- Responsible for the final technical delivery of projects within the team. (i.e. Ensures our checklists are met)
- Responsible for the technical excellence of the solution.
- Enforce code review of developers, themers, and site builders.
- Reviews technical solutions and estimates delivered in the presales process.
- Works with the Project Manager to divide requirements into tasks for team members.
- Contributes code to a project as required.
- Contributes to the open source community as part of a regular cycle.
Team management responsibilities
- Proactively manage issues, provide direction and feedback for staff
- Complete yearly reviews and recommend incentive awards where applicable.
- Assists Project Manager in resource assignment.
- Escalates staff issues to management.
- Provide proactive feedback, nurturing and guidance to team members.
If you are qualified please apply now. If you know a candidate we should consider please let them know about us.