FFW is looking for a Group Architect who is the core of technical excellence in a given program group. They work directly with the Solutions Excellence team to create and nurture technology guidelines and practices in the delivery team. They should be a demonstrated leader and capable of delivering complicated technical solutions on demand. They will directly interface with team leads to maintain quality and consistency among client delivery.
- Enforces code quality and standards within a program group
- Provides technical oversight and mentoring to team leads
- Integrated with the Solutions Excellence Team in helping with
creating and maintaining our guiding principles of technical delivery
- Sign off on/approve technical architecture as required
- Provide input to technical architecture and requirements as needed
- Enforces code review of Team Leads
FFW is a digital agency built on technology, driven by data, and focused on user experience. For more than 15 years, the world’s largest brands have relied on us to build accessible, creative, and user-friendly digital solutions that deliver results. We are more than 420 people across 11 countries, with a track record of over 1,000 digital solutions delivered since 2000.
FFW was formerly Blink Reaction, Propeople, Bysted, Chainbizz & Geekpolis.
If you are qualified for this position and interested in joining the fastest growing digital agency in the world then forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.