FFW is looking for an experienced Senior PHP Developer for our development office in Sofia. The Senior PHP Developer will participate in partial development and modification of software applications according to the required outputs, types of data source, and systems of internal control and security.
This position reports directly to the Head of Open Source Development.
- Architect, design and develop technical solutions based on Drupal framework
- Participate in planning the development activities
- Analyze and clarify client requirements
- Communicate with Project Managers and occasionally clients about technical
aspects of the project
- Supervise a small group of developers (2-4 people)
- Solid understanding of coding best-practices
- Solve technical problems and handle performance/scalability issues
on a day-to-day basis
- Minimum 4 years of experience with PHP development
- Strong database skills - proven experience with mySQL 5 or other RDBMS
- Strong SVN/Git knowledge
- Solid understanding of code profiling
- Mysql queries optimization
- Experience with web application architecture
- LAMP environment (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Working level of English
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- Previous experience in leading a team
- Previous Drupal experience
- Experience with mobile development
- Experience with Zend framework
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Understanding of SEO Optimization
- Experience with Symphony framework
- Strong communicator and team player
- Goal oriented approach
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects
- Satisfied only when things are perfect
What We Offer in Return
FFW offers an attractive and competitive compensation package with a fixed salary and performance-based bonuses. Applicants can become part of a creative work environment with many talented colleagues and opportunities for advancement.
FFW is a digital agency built on technology, driven by data, and focused on user experience. For more than 15 years, the world’s largest brands have relied on us to build accessible, creative, and user-friendly digital solutions that deliver results. We are more than 420 people across 11 countries, with a track record of over 1,000 digital solutions delivered since 2000.
FFW was formerly Blink Reaction, Propeople, Bysted, Chainbizz & Geekpolis.
If you have any questions please contact HR Assistant, Nina Malcheva, +359 892 238 543.
Please forward your application and CV as soon as possible to the following e-mail: email@example.com.
FFW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.