The Solutions Architect, Pre-Sales Consulting is a key client-facing role at FFW responsible for supporting our sales and delivery teams on new business opportunities. This position is responsible for scoping, estimating, and consulting on qualified sales leads for FFW’s services. The ideal candidate has 5+ years of web development, consulting or technical sales engineering experience, is comfortable presenting to clients and has experience with requirements gathering and project estimation. Substantial business acumen and excellent communication skills are the keys to being successful in this role.
- Liaise with internal sales team to scope and estimate qualified leads
- Liaise with internal and client technical teams to architect solutions to complex client needs
- Coordinate and provide accurate project estimates and contribute to evolution of estimation methodology
- Serve as bridge between sales and delivery engagement
- Coordinate activities with and provide support to Director, Pre-Sales Consulting
- Develop strong customer relationships
- Assess the potential of a client and develop a strategy for winning their business
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Drupal and FFW’s services offerings, industry trends, and competition
- Contribute to the open source community as part of a regular cycle
- At least 5+ years of proven success in a client-facing role with a web agency, IT consultancy, etc.
- Experience with software estimation and agile project delivery methodologies
- Experience developing requirements, use cases, user stories, etc.
- Excellent presentation skills and demonstrated attention to detail
- High standards for delivering customer service
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity
- Knowledge of the web / web development and related sales
- High-level knowledge of Drupal
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Some business travel required
If you are qualified please apply now. If you know a candidate we should consider please let them know about us.
For over 15 years, FFW has provided significant digital experiences to the world’s largest brands many within the Fortune 50 in finance, power, media, healthcare, and pharmaceuticals. FFW is a team of more than 400 people across 11 countries and growing fast. Not only do we work with large organizations, but we have a diverse portfolio across various verticals working on a variety of mission critical digital solutions.