Who are we looking for must haves:
- Minimum 3-5+ years as a project manager in web or CMS technologies
- Experience working with external clients in an agency setting
- Managing internal development teams
A Program Manager working on internal projects using external vendors unfortunately would not be a match for this role.
Our Program Managers are leaders and owners of their assigned business. They are the frontline of delivery excellence to our customers and partners and are responsible for both managing profitable program level P&Ls, and exceeding in driving the highest level of customer satisfaction. As Program Manager at FFW, your team is your practice, and every member of your team is your responsibility. Your program may have 20-30+ direct reports comprising multiple project teams including: a group architect, project managers, team leads, and developers.
PGM's are involved early in customer acquisition through the entire customer lifecycle. They are responsible for their teams planning, scheduling, status reporting, team utilization, forecasting, budget tracking, risk management, scope and change management, issue identification and resolution.
Ideal candidates should have strong management skills with the ability to effectively target issues and bring them to resolution. PGM's will excel at customer communication, expectation setting, and customer control. They will help assure and assist their teams to provide cutover reporting, SOW's, and change requests. You'll need to have an advanced understanding of the web and project management systems. Experience managing development processes, agile methodology, SCRUM, Waterfall, and complex delivery projects.
Most of all you'll need to enjoy leading and coordinating teams of talented individuals to execute multiple initiatives. A successful Program Manager at FFW will assure their teams projects meet expected timeline and are within budget while ensuring the client is successful.
- Oversight of a complete book of business consisting of projects and/or accounts.
- Act as project manager on key accounts where necessary.
- Track and analyze team-wide project performance on an ongoing basis to ensure the team is staying on plan, within defined scope and meeting project objectives.
- Leverage a solutions oriented approach to managing the highest level of customer satisfaction in the delivery process.
- Act as client liaison and trusted advisor for key accounts ensuring total customer satisfaction.
- Proactively manage and escalate delivery issues to senior management
- Identify opportunities to grow total account value through proactive client relationship building.
- Provide support for sizing proposals and project concept demonstrations.
- Review and approve estimations and proposals with a keen eye on the balance between risk management and the opportunity to win new business.
Group & P&L Management:
- Manage overall team utilization, allocation and book of business profitability to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Provide input to and approve yearly reviews for other team members.
- Proactively manage and ensure team retention.
Team Development & Management:
- Participate in the selection and hiring of new team members.
- Ensure all team members have clear goals and career paths that are regularly reviewed and updated.
- Lead and manage team promotion and performance improvement processes.
- Oversee daily time entry and correct assignment of time against billable v non-billable tasks.
- Host a monthly program meeting.
- Proactively manage team
- Provide regular reporting to management on overall team, P&L and staffing, and ensure staffing and hiring is aware of all growth needs.
If you are qualified please apply now. If you know a candidate we should consider please let them know about us.
For over 15 years, FFW has provided significant digital experiences to the world’s largest brands many within the Fortune 50 in finance, power, media, healthcare, and pharmaceuticals. FFW is a team of more than 400 people across 11 countries and growing fast. Not only do we work with large organizations, but we have a diverse portfolio across various verticals working on a variety of mission critical digital solutions.