Who are we looking for must haves:
- Minimum 3-5+ years as project manager in web or CMS technologies
- Experience working with external clients in an agency setting
- Managing internal development teams
A PM working on internal projects using external vendors would not a match for this role.
About Senior Project Manager Role:
We are looking for PM's with professional services and web delivery experience with multiple external web clients and both large and small projects. Our Project Managers are critical to our success. They are the frontline of delivery excellence to our customers and partners and are responsible for both managing profitable engagement P&Ls, and exceeding in driving the highest level of customer satisfaction. As Project Manager at FFW, your team is your practice, and every member of your team is under your purview.
PM’s are involved early in customer acquisition through the entire customer lifecycle. Project managers are focused planning, scheduling, status reporting, team utilization, forecasting, budget tracking, risk management, scope and change management, issue identification and resolution. Average project size spans about 3 months. PM's lead a team of direct reports anywhere from 5-15 employees.
Ideal candidates should have strong communication skills with the ability to effectively target issues and bring them to resolution. PM's will excel at customer communication, expectation setting, and customer control, and provide cutover reporting, SOW's, and change requests. You'll need to have an advanced understanding of the web and project management systems. Experience managing development processes, agile methodology, SCRUM, Waterfall, and complex delivery projects. Most of all you'll need to enjoy leading and coordinating a team of talented individuals to execute multiple initiatives. A successful Project Manager at FFW will deliver projects within expected timeline and within budget while ensuring the client is successful.
Project Management Tasks:
- Lead multiple projects and act as “project owner” for portfolio of projects.
- Gather client requirements and provide proper documentation to communicate those requirements from vision and throughout the project lifecycle.
- Create project plan(s) and manage all project tasks and activities
- Track and analyze project metrics on an ongoing basis to ensure the team is staying on plan, within defined scope and meeting project objectives.
- Provide support for potential proposals and project concept demonstrations
- Manage project change and scope working with client and internal teams to size options and approaches to ever changing project needs.
- Leverage a solutions oriented approach to managing the highest level of customer satisfaction in the delivery process.
- Proactively manage and escalate delivery issues to senior management
- Identify opportunities to grow total account value through proactive client relationship building.
Team & P&L Management
- Provides input to yearly reviews to team members
- Provide proactive feedback, nurturing and guidance to team members.
- Manage overall team utilization, allocation and book of business profitability to ensure maximum efficiency.
If you are qualified please apply now. If you know a candidate we should consider please let them know about us.
For over 15 years, FFW has provided significant digital experiences to the world’s largest brands many within the Fortune 50 in finance, power, media, healthcare, and pharmaceuticals. FFW is a team of more than 400 people across 11 countries and growing fast. Not only do we work with large organizations, but we have a diverse portfolio across various verticals working on a variety of mission critical digital solutions.