FFW is seeking a hard-working, experienced Project Manager who strives for new challenges and opportunities. Project Managers are responsible for managing the design and implementation of our projects for our clients. Project Mangers serve as facilitation between different parties and stakeholders, balancing challeging timegrames, limited resources, and high-quality demands. Applicants must be quick thinkers with previous knowledge in project management. We’re looking for bright, motivated, talented individuals who are willing to go the extra mile to make every project a success, and, in return, will receive tremendous opportunity for professional growth and development.
Project Managers at FFW Bulgaria play an active role during project inception and take full ownership over the project analysis, production, delivery, and support.
- Lead the project analysis and to make sure all requirements and acceptance
criteria are defined and well understood by and communicated to all
stakeholders in place
- Lead the effort estimation process, guide the planning, keep the project monitoring
and control within the provided project scopes
- Identify project risks and plan their mitigation, where synchronization of activities
between different parties, including client input and 3rd party vendors is expected
- Ensure the project is delivered within the agreed scope, budget and timeframes
- Previous experience (at least 1 year) as a Project Manager in the web/software
- Experience as a team leader (not requried, but a large advantage)
- Experience with direct client contacts (not required, but a large advantage)
- Technical background (as QA or Developer) considered a plus
- Academic background and project management certifications considered a plus,
but we favor practical experience
FFW is a digital agency built on technology, driven by data, and focused on user experience. For more than 15 years, the world’s largest brands have relied on us to build accessible, creative, and user-friendly digital solutions that deliver results. We are more than 420 people across 11 countries, with a track record of over 1,000 digital solutions delivered since 2000.
FFW was formerly Blink Reaction, Propeople, Bysted, Chainbizz & Geekpolis.
If you are qualified for this position and interested in joining the fastest growing digital agency in the world, forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.