FFW is seeking a hard-working Project Manager who strives for new challenges and opportunities. Project Managers are responsible for managing the design and implementation of our projects for our clients. Project managers oversee and ensure the effective collaboration of FFW’s strategic, creative, and technical teams to deliver cutting- edge digital solutions.
We’re looking for bright, motivated, talented individuals who are willing to go the extra mile to make every project a success, and, in return, will receive tremendous opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Lead multiple projects and act as “project owner” for portfolio of projects
- Gather client requirements and provide proper documentation to communicate
those requirements from vision and throughout the project lifecycle
- Create project plan(s) and manage all project tasks and activities
- Track and analyze project metrics on an ongoing basis to ensure the team
is staying on plan, within defined scope and meeting project objectives
- Provide support for potential proposals and project concept demonstrations
- Manage project change and scope working with client and internal teams to
size options and approaches to ever changing project needs
- Leverage a solutions-oriented approach to managing the highest level of customer satisfaction in the delivery process
- Proactively manage and escalate delivery issues to senior management
- Identify opportunities to grow total account value through proactive client
- Oversees estimation and contributes to proposals
- Creates project plan and proposal outlines
Team & P&L Management
- Manages overall team utilization, allocation and book of business profitability to
ensure maximum efficiency
- Provides input to yearly reviews for other team members
FFW is a digital agency built on technology, driven by data, and focused on user experience. For more than 15 years, the world’s largest brands have relied on us to build accessible, creative, and user-friendly digital solutions that deliver results. We are more than 420 people across 11 countries, with a track record of over 1,000 digital solutions delivered since 2000.
FFW was formerly Blink Reaction, Propeople, Bysted, Chainbizz & Geekpolis.
If you are qualified for this position and interested in joining the fastest growing digital agency in the world, forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.