FFW is looking for an experienced Senior Drupal Themer to work at our office in Sofia. We're looking for a highly independent person to work in a rapidly growing organization with broad experience in a wide area of web technologies. In return, candidates will receive tremendous opportunities for professional growth and development. The Senior Drupal Themer builds themes for desktop, mobile and responsive sites. The Senior Drupal Themer reports directly to the Head of Front-end Department.
- 4+ years of development experience
- Previous work with Drupal
- Strong HTML, CSS skills, able to create pixel-perfect HTML
- PHP knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and love of technical challenges
- Self-motivated and able to multitask
- Ability to take initiative to be productive and efficient
- Communiation skills using English on a working level or better
- Satisfied only when things are perfect
- Knowledge of different Content Management and template systems
What We Offer in Return:
- Company-provided health insurance, food programs, and sports programs
- A stable and exciting job
- A dynamic and friendly work environment
- Various in-office entertainment games, including PS3, table tennis, and foosball
FFW is a digital agency built on technology, driven by data, and focused on user experience. For more than 15 years, the world’s largest brands have relied on us to build accessible, creative, and user-friendly digital solutions that deliver results. We are more than 420 people across 11 countries, with a track record of over 1,000 digital solutions delivered since 2000.
FFW was formerly Blink Reaction, Propeople, Bysted, Chainbizz & Geekpolis.
If you have any questions please contact HR Assistant, Nina Malcheva, +359 892 238 543.
Please forward your application and CV to the following email as soon as possible: firstname.lastname@example.org.
FFW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.