A QA Team Lead should possess a minimum 2 years of experience in as a QA Team Lead. A team lead should have Sr. Interactive experience and Management experience with growing teams.
- Manage disconnected teams at multiple locations
- Responsible for resource allocation of a QA team
- Formulation and adaptation of QA Processes
- Work with developers, PMs and potentially clients to help troubleshoot
- Guidance and coaching both task based and career based
- Cover estimation phase for the team
- Gather feedback from developers and PMs and relay back to testers
- Track progress and provide efficient reporting to PMs
- Review and analyze and requirements, provide expertise on risky parts
- Create and implement test strategies
- Develop test documentation: Test Plans, Cases, Scripts, Acceptance criteria
- Random review of test cases and scripts
- Quality audit for delivered projects
- At least 2-3 years of experience in as a QA Team Lead
- Experience and expert knowledge on Quality Assurance standards, software,
tools, and best practices
- Ability to understand business uses for software being tested and impart on
- Experience in various testing phases (Integration, Regression, UAT, etc.)
- Strong testing experience in both Waterfall and Agile Environments
- Experience and familiarity with bug tracking tools
- Multi-tasking, attention to detail and ability to focus while under pressure
- Strong command of English
- Written and Oral Effective communicator for team, top managers and client
- Experience in a web consulting environment (preferred)
- Testing Drupal (preferred)
- Automated Testing tools (preferred)
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent education/experience
FFW is a digital agency built on technology, driven by data, and focused on user experience. For more than 15 years, the world’s largest brands have relied on us to build accessible, creative, and user-friendly digital solutions that deliver results. We are more than 420 people across 11 countries, with a track record of over 1,000 digital solutions delivered since 2000.
FFW was formerly Blink Reaction, Propeople, Bysted, Chainbizz & Geekpolis.
If you are qualified for this position and interested in joining the fastest growing digital agency in the world then forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.