FFW is looking for an ambitious Drupal Architect with 5+ years of Drupal experience who is capable of leading teams, managing technical staff, and has strong communication skills. The team lead should be well versed in the technologies we specialize in, such as Drupal. Architecture experience is preferred, with a well balanced knowledge of our offerings. The ideal candidate possess open-source and community soft skills.
We’re looking for bright, motivated, talented individuals who are willing to go the extra mile to make every project a success, and in return, you’ll receive tremendous opportunity for professional growth and development.
- Primary point of technical contact for customers as it relates to projects
- Provides mentorship to team and technical peers
- Works with the Group Architect to implement and enforce company
- Responsible for the final technical delivery of projects within the team. (i.e. ensures our checklists are met)
- Responsible for the technical excellence of the solution
- Enforce code review of developers, themers, and site builders
- Reviews technical solutions and estimates delivered in the presales process
- Works with the Project Manager to divide requirements into tasks
for team members
- Contributes code to a project as required
- Contributes to the open source community as part of a regular cycle
Team Management Responsibilities
- Proactively manages issues and provides direction/feedback for staff
- Completes yearly reviews and recommends incentive awards where applicable
- Assists Project Manager in resource assignment
- Escalates staff issues to management
FFW is a digital agency built on technology, driven by data, and focused on user experience. For more than 15 years, the world’s largest brands have relied on us to build accessible, creative, and user-friendly digital solutions that deliver results. We are more than 420 people across 11 countries, with a track record of over 1,000 digital solutions delivered since 2000.
FFW was formerly Blink Reaction, Propeople, Bysted, Chainbizz & Geekpolis.
If you are qualified for this position and interested in joining the fastest growing digital agency in the world, forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.