FFW is looking for an ambitious Drupal Architect with 5+ years of Drupal experience who is capable of leading teams, managing technical staff, and has strong communication skills. The Team Lead should be well-versed in the technologies FFW specializes in, such as Drupal. Architecture experience is preferred, with a well-balanced knowledge of our offerings. The Team Lead should possess open-source and community soft-skills and serves as primary point of technical contact for customers.
We’re looking for bright, motivated, talented individuals who are willing to go the extra mile to make every project a success, and in return, you’ll receive tremendous opportunity for professional growth and development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides mentorship to team and technical peers
- Works with the Group Architect to implement and enforce company technical
- Responsible for the final technical delivery of projects within the team
(i.e. ensures our checklists are met)
- Responsible for the technical excellence of the solution
- Enforces code review of developers, themers, and site builders
- Reviews technical solutions and estimates delivered in the presales process
- Works with the Project Manager to divide requirements into tasks for team
- Contributes code to a project as required
- Contributes to the open source community as part of a regular cycle
Team Management Responsibilities
- Proactively manage issues, provide direction and feedback for staff
- Complete yearly reviews and recommend incentive awards where applicable
- Assist Project Manager in resource assignment
- Escalates staff issues to management.
FFW is a digital agency built on technology, driven by data, and focused on user experience. For more than 15 years, the world’s largest brands have relied on us to build accessible, creative, and user-friendly digital solutions that deliver results. We are more than 420 people across 11 countries, with a track record of over 1,000 digital solutions delivered since 2000.
FFW was formerly Blink Reaction, Propeople, Bysted, Chainbizz & Geekpolis.
If you have any questions please contact HR Assistant, Nina Malcheva, +359 892 238 543.
Please forward your application and CV as soon as possible to the following e-mail: email@example.com.
FFW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.