Building a career in sales can be accelerated growing within a really great company. Deciding where you grow your sales career is critical. You want enough responsibility to learn yet have the mentorship to succeed. We offer being part of a team that has shown its ability to win. We are also at the very top of our industry, a trusted brand, and we are well known in our space. It is fun to work in a field where there is a genuine desire for your service and you know your company is a the top of its game.
About the company:
For over 15 years, FFW has provided significant digital experiences to the world’s largest brands many within the Fortune 50 in finance, power, media, healthcare, and pharmaceuticals. FFW is a team of more than 400 people across 11 countries and growing fast. Not only do we work with large organizations, but we have a diverse portfolio across various verticals working on a variety of mission critical digital solutions.
What makes this opportunity unique?
The strength of open source and leveraging the power of the Drupal community! We have had the privilege of seeing explosive growth in our business as large enterprises in all verticals see the benefit of leveraging community contributed solutions with Drupal in lieu of traditional expensive licensed options. This has lead to our increased demand in Drupal web services for companies looking for help to build out their web solutions with FFW.
About the role:
Our Sales Development Representative will be on the front line developing new business opportunities. You will be provided the tools to research target companies and develop both telephone and email campaigns in your target area. You will qualify leads for your team and be partnered with Account Executives who will develop these leads into opportunities and closure. As a sales person joining us, it means that you represent an already well known and respected brand in Drupal. Ability to speak of our fortune 50 clients and brand names in all verticals is a really big deal when you are on the phone trying to engage. We have a marketing team dedicated to warming up our prospects so that they know who we are and the value of engaging us. It’s just a question of reaching out, building keeping a dialog, and timing.
- Define a process to develop new sales opportunities
- Strategize with Account Executives on how to best target and research ideal accounts in your territory
- Work with Marketing to leverage content and coordinate on parallel target campaigns
- Engage with executive level prospects in IT and Marketing
- Qualify prospects for project, budget, need and coordinate introductions to your team
- Set up and facilitate meetings with qualified prospects for Account Executives.
- Manage reporting and a system for nurturing leads in Salesforce
- Maintain a target funnel that will give you predictable quota achievement
- Passion - Take a genuine interest in prospects needs and really care about the level of success your team can deliver
- Show initiative and be a self starter
- Have a good phone conversational skills, focus on the right questions, always listen, take strong discovery notes
- Draft relevant emails with a call to action (Understand a give-to-get)
- Have 2+ years of sales or marketing experience or relevant business experience
- Demonstrate a high-level understanding of web technology
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Knowledge in some verticals like healthcare, pharma, media, education would be valuable
Know that your company puts client success as most important. We provide an opportunity to help clients build their next generation digital solutions that are mission critical to their success. It’s a big responsibility for the right candidate; might that person be you? Come join us, build your career experience and be part of our continued success!
If you are qualified please apply now. If you know a candidate we should consider please let them know about us.