We have a great opportunity for an exciting and challenging role as a UI/UX designer as part of our expansion plans within the UK.
You will be responsible for the look and feel and visual aesthetics of our projects and work closely with our wider creative team, developers and product managers to come up with highly polished user experiences for digital solutions.
- Great opportunity to join a full-service agency within our small, but highly effective UK Team
- A permanent position in an open, relaxed and friendly working environment with great colleagues
- Exciting projects working with well-known international partners
- Opportunity to shape our processes and how we approach our work
- A company where cooperation between teams, creativity and work-life balance are key features
Are you the Senior UI/UX Designer we are searching for? Then we’re looking forward to hearing from you! Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com a subject of Senior UI/UX Designer.
- Design effective graphical user interfaces that includes layout, composition, typography, website architecture and design
- Conceive, manage and lead project design from start to finish
- Identify user needs and business requirements
- Ensure the quality and usability of the design across mobile, tablet and desktop interfaces
- Confidently present your work and ideas to the clients and various stakeholders
- Assist in managing the project goals, client and user expectations
- Stay up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- You will independently prepare workshops and presentations, which you will participate in on-site at the customer’s premises
- At least 4-5 years of experience in user interface design. We would love to see your online Portfolio
- Ability to develop intuitive, usable and engaging interactions and visual designs
- Proficiency in design layout and up-to-date knowledge of Sketch and Invision
- Ability to quickly grasp and distill complex user design issues into clean, understandable solutions
- Experience working in project team with Strategy, UX, Front & Backend in an agency environment
- Excellent time-management
- Be a self-start and self-motivated to perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision
- You will ideally be able to work out of from our office in Sandwich, Kent but will also be required to frequently travel to customer’s site as required