FFW is a digital agency built on technology, driven by data, and focused on user experience. The world’s largest brands have relied on us for 15+ years to build accessible, creative and user-friendly digital solutions that deliver great results. We bring together more than 400 people working across over 19 offices in 11 countries, to form a team who can provide awesome web-based solutions.
We are currently looking for an experienced AWS/DevOps Engineer to join our Sofia team. As an AWS/DevOps Engineer you will be building cloud-based solutions based on Amazon Web Services and developing automation scripts for efficient deployment and operations of cloud and virtualization systems. We also expect you to follow the relevant industry standards and best practices in cloud computing and virtualization technologies such as cloud service provider architecture, design, and configuration.
- Collaborate with software developers, system operators and other IT staff members to manage code releases
- Provide technical guidance to the FFW clients on their system architecture and infrastructure
- Design, develop and configure cloud computing and virtualization systems using infrastructure as code and modern cloud-native deployment techniques such as DevOps and/or DevSecOps, including CI/CD pipeline
- Build HIPAA, PCI-DSS, SOC2 compliant cloud environments
- Design, implement, and improve Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery environments
- Build fully auditable and replicable infrastructures based on Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and immutable infrastructure approaches
- Be part of variety of projects: secure and scalable deployments, container workloads, mass migration projects, IoT, BigData Requirements for the role:
- “Hands on” experience in AWS cloud architecture, engineering, and implementation in a DevOps environment.
- Solid knowledge in Linux and/or Windows operating systems
- Experience with cloud automation and scripting using CI/CD pipeline
- Good knowledge in networking and internetworking; SDN
- Experience creating deployment scripts (e.g., Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform, Salt)
- Fluent verbal and written English, as well as strong communication skills
Considered as a strong advantage:
- AWS Certification - AWS Solution Architect Associate/Professional
- Knowledge of infrastructure as code approach and tools
- BA/BS engineering or related IT, System Engineering.
- Cloud skills and experience with AWS/Azure/GCP
- Experience in microservices architectures, containers or Docker
What we offer:
- A web development agency with good practices, working with clients such as RedBull, Lush, Ferrero, UNESCO, Amnesty International, Vodafone, Pfizer, Syngenta, The Municipality of Copenhagen and many other well-known organizations across the globe.
- A near-flat organizational structure where everyone is encouraged to think out-of-the-box and speak openly about their ideas.
- The chance to become part of R&D process and be part of the technology changes within the company.
- Along with your daily work you will be able to contribute to various open source projects.
- Internal events such as code sprints, as well as internal presentations and monthly team buildings.
- Provided support for professional certifications (all funded by FFW).
- Business trips and chance to meet people from all around the world. Options to participate to Open Source conferences and events in Europe.
- Additional health insurance and other social benefits (MultiSport card, breakfast, lunch, 25 days off, excellent espresso and others).
- Playground floor on the top floor with an amazing view to Vitosha mountain (table tennis, PlayStation4, Jaga, BoardGames and many more).